University of Albuquerque and College of St. Joseph

The beautiful west side campus was first host to the College of St. Joseph on the Rio Grande, founded in June 1950, by the Sisters of St. Francis, which was succeeded in 1966 by the University of Albuquerque, a Catholic university. The school closed in 1986, allowing the campus to become the new home of St. Pius X in 1988.


Transcript Requests
Click for the request form.
Email the St. Pius X
registrar.

Transcripts from the
University of Albuquerque
 are maintained by the
Office of the Registrar at UNM and are available through the UNM website.

Contact Us

5301 St. Joseph's Dr.
NW Albuquerque,
NM 87120-1712
(505) 831-8400

Click to email

 

© 2012 St. Pius X High School