SPX Tuition Assistance Application Requirements
St. Pius X High School strives to admit all academically qualified students, regardless of their ability to pay, and is proud of the diversity of individuals within the student body. Our need-based tuition assistance, which is supported by the school and the St. Pius X High School Foundation, helps to make an education at SPX affordable.
- Financial need is the first criteria.
- Student must be registered at SPX for the 2013/2014 school year.
- For information to apply for SPX tuition assistance, call Allen Jackson at 831-8441.
Applying online through FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment is the fastest and most direct method of submitting your application. If you choose not to apply online, paper applications are available at the receptionist's desk in the main office of the school.
In addition to submitting an application, the following documents must be sent to FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment, P.O. Box 82524, Lincoln, NE 68501-2524 or FAXED to 866-315-9264.
- Copies of your 2011 or 2012 IRS Federal Form 1040, 1040A or 1040-EZ U.S. Individual Income Tax Return, including supporting tax Schedules C, E, and F.
- Copies of all 2012 W-2 Wage and Tax Statements for you and your spouse.
Contact Allen Jackson, SPX Business Manager, at 831-8441, with any questions. Award decisions are not made by FACTS but by the St. Pius X High School Tuition Assistance Committee.
Educate New Mexico also awards tuition assistance to those families who qualify. You can apply online at www.educatenm.org or call them at (505) 797-4002.
One completed FACTS application and one processing fee of $25 automatically submits your application to both St. Pius X High School Tuition Assistance Committee and The Catholic Foundation Phillip J. Maloof Scholarship Committee. However, please note that the income tax requirements and application deadline for the awards are different.
Application Requirements for The Catholic Foundation Phillip J. Maloof Scholarship Fund.